AutoCrew Permit to Work
AutoCrew Permit to Work provides an electronic and streamlined response to the traditional permit authorization process, eliminating hours of downtime and cutting down on operational costs.
• Customization - Custom-input permit information based on company or industry requirements and HSE rules. The permit will provide all relevant information to all authorized users involved in work.
• Risk Management - Identify conflicts between incompatible permits, locations, times, and inter-dependent activities to manage risk and hazards on site.
• Data Storage and Retrieval - Maintain a secure database of permit history and safety or hazard assessments.
• Conflict Management - Automatically notifies all personnel of conflicting work permits when a permit is raised.
• Automation - From one-click reporting to the automated generation of standardized and common permits, time is critical and saved with AutoCrew PTW.
• Multi-lingual Interface - As with all AutoCrew features, PTW is available in up to 5 languages to facilitate global teams.
• Permit Calendar View - View all scheduled work on one screen in Calendar View, by hourly, daily or weekly events.